• You cannot reply to this topic

0161 Number? Charges for this number Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Matt 

• InterHell Chatter
  • Icon
  • Group: InterHell Chatter
  • Speedtest:3.23mbps

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:44

Hey could somebody tell me how much this number costs?

I'm not sure what plan I'm on (I'm not the bill player) but i used the saynoto0870 (great site :D/>) and a lot of the numbers in not sure about that charge

I take it that it would just be like a local rate? The other number would have been 50p / min (calling o2 PAYG customer care) but i take it that number would be a lot cheaper.

#2 User is offline   Gabbi 

• InterHell Chatter
  • Icon
  • Internet:Virgin: CM 1Mb
  • Television:Virgin: TV
  • Phone:Virgin
  • Speedtest:6.89mbps

Posted 13 July 2005 - 11:01

not entirely sure what you mean here Matt, if your asking about calling an 0161 num, then it would depend what call plan you're on, if your on any of the talk unlimited call plans then it would be free after 6pm, on talk unlimited 24 it'd be free 24/7(for up to 60mins of course) but if your on the base 321 tarrif then it'd be 3ppm during the day, 2ppm during the evening and 1ppm at weekends (with a 5p connection charge)
hope this helps??
Any opinions expressed as 'Gabbi' are entirely my own, and in no way are intended to reflect the views of ntl: Any assistance or advice offered, is given in good faith.

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Matt 

• InterHell Chatter
  • Icon
  • Speedtest:3.23mbps

Posted 13 July 2005 - 11:18

I BORG, on Jul 13 2005, 12:01 PM, said:

not entirely sure what you mean here Matt, if your asking about calling an 0161 num, then it would depend what call plan you're on, if your on any of the talk unlimited call plans then it would be free after 6pm, on talk unlimited 24 it'd be free 24/7(for up to 60mins of course) but if your on the base 321 tarrif then it'd be 3ppm during the day, 2ppm during the evening and 1ppm at weekends (with a 5p connection charge)
hope this helps??
View Post

Yeah thats great :D/>, i didnt think it would be anymore than about 5p a min so i have saved quite a bit using saynoto0870.

Thanks again,

Matt

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users